Duration: 1 year (with potential to extend)
Type: $53,000 - $63,000 a year - Full-time
We are looking for an E-commerce coordinator to embrace our inventory and online systems and bring happiness and delight to our customers. The role is full-time with flexible hours and is mostly remote. We expect the successful candidate to be based in metropolitan Melbourne.
As the E-commerce coordinator, you will be responsible for optimising customer journeys, ensuring our inventory is sound and our customers are happy.
- Manage our two online stores to ensure that customers have the best online experience including analysing and optimising click paths, integrating common apps and managing page layouts.
- Schedule and manage our eCommerce campaigns including banners, video, promotional codes and animations.
- Work with the marketing team to build email campaigns and drive sales online.
- Ensure all product information is up to date on the website and in our product database according to our checklist
- Manage the presentation of shipping options for customers aligned to shipping provider costs
- Respond to customer inquiries and customer reviews
- Process returns, exchanges and refunds
- Report key customer issues back to product design and development team
- Utilize Google Analytics and other native tools to provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on website and user activity at every stage of the funnel.
- Analyze website UX and make recommendations for improving the path to conversion.
- Basic web analytics skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to empathise with and walk in the shoes of customers
- A flair for website and UX design
- Experience with developing videos, banners and other graphics for websites
- Email campaign tools experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00 – $63,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
Benefits: Y (Super)
How To Apply:
Email email@example.com by April 30, 2022 with Email Subject Line as “E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR - APPLICANT NAME” Please include your resume and a cover letter that states 1) why you are interested in working for Ida Sports and 2) what specific qualities you will bring to this role (tangible or intangible).
Ida Sports is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic protected by law.